Exercise will help you lose weight and not regain it. The best way is not to reinvent the wheel, but to remember the classic exercises: plank (dynamic, static, side plank), push-ups, crunches, “bicycle”, “scissors”. And the belly fat was gone!
In all people, the abdominal muscles are arranged in almost the same way. Only the metabolic rate and, quite logically, the amount of fat deposited around the muscles will differ. If you want to remove the belly faster, it is recommended to perform the appropriate exercises.
A set of exercises if you want to remove the stomach
Here’s a selection of belly exercises that will give you a slimmer waistline
We perform in the morning on an empty stomach, after drinking a glass of lemon water. The vacuum in the abdomen stimulates the digestive tract and helps remove various toxins from the body.
- Exhalation. Take a full belly breath. Now we exhale smoothly, completely freeing the lungs.
- We pull the abdomen to the spinal column and slightly upward as if pressing the spine under the ribs. We fix the position for 5-10 seconds.
- We exhale, relax the stomach, take 2-3 simple inhalation-exhalation, and again perform the vacuum 5 times.
Vacuum on the back
- We lie on our backs (preferably after waking up, in bed, drinking a glass of warm water slowly). Hands along the torso. We bend our legs at the knees and put them on the floor. The muscles are relaxed. Exhale smoothly, freeing the lungs.
- Now we tighten the abdominal muscles and pull it in. We hold our breath. At the lowest possible position, we freeze the whole body for 10-15 seconds. Small breath – we draw in the stomach.
- The press is tense, we take a small breath, again tighten the muscles of the abdomen and fix the position for 10-15 seconds. We draw in the stomach again and hold our breath.
- We exhale, relax the press, and perform a series of inhalation and exhalation. Now we draw in the stomach as much as possible and push it up without exhaling.
The side plank + twisting will help get rid of fat in the problem area .
The plank is generally seen as the most effective exercise that improves our body.
- We stand on the side bar, lean on the elbow. Align the body completely and twist down with the body. And so 20 times.
The bike “will form attractive and desirable” cubes “on the stomach.
- The “bicycle” we are accustomed to requires precisely following the technique. The legs should not go down completely, the body should be raised. Hands behind head. Do it 20 times.
Especially for the lower press – leg raises
We lie on our backs, hands are placed under the buttocks, we raise our straight legs, then we lower them without touching the floor. And so 20 times.
A type of this exercise called a “fold” will work the abdominal muscles and engage the legs and arms.
- We lie down on the floor, stretch out the limbs. Synchronously raise straight arms and legs up. The back is straight, we pull the chin to the legs. And so 20 times.
Any exercise is done for 1 minute, then 1 minute. pause and repeat 2 more times. It takes 15 minutes. per day.